Established in 2008, Karen Hardy Dance Studios greets you with luxury and glamour the moment you walk through the doors – from the Swarovski encrusted wallpaper and chandeliers to the bespoke soft furnishings.
Most people attending a class in the early days will find themselves really quite nervous when it comes to stepping onto the dance floor – but we wanted to offer you more than just a place to learn to dance. Our fully air-conditioned award winning studios also offer:
- Sprung maple dance floor
- A comfortable seating area
- Champagne bar, including carefully selected wines and beers from around the world
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Glorious waterfront location
- A big screen showcasing everyones favourite ‘Strictly’ moments
- Toilets and cloakroom facilities
- State-of-the-art sound system and projection facilities
- Concierge drop-off point, boat mooring pier and underground parking
Parking at Karen Hardy Dance Studios
NCP Car Parking is available at Imperial Wharf, SW6.
Between Monday and Saturday, the first two hours of parking costs £4, then £2 for every additional hour. Parking for a 24-hour period costs £26.50. Sundays between 07:00 and 19:00, parking costs £4.50 per visit.
We can validate car park tickets here at the studio, weekdays between 18:00 and 24:00 and weekends between 09:00 and 00:00.
You must arrive and park between these times in order to have your ticket validated. If your car park ticket reads 17:59 on a weekday, it cannot be validated.