“Highly qualified as a professional in both Ballroom and Latin, Richard’s career started at a young age in the beautiful country of New Zealand, Richard has won numerous titles through juvenile, junior, amateur and professional National and South Pacific titles. With a long established and highly successful career, Richard has an incredible track record of understanding how to reach goals for all of our members having experienced all standards himself. Fun, caring and considerate and paying particular attention to detail, Richard is an incredible asset not only to the studio but to the dance business as a whole.” – Karen Hardy.
Richard and Olya have both started on their dancing journeys as juveniles, Richard in New Zealand and Olya in Russia. They both had very successful dance careers. Richard won numerous juvenile, junior and amateur adult national and South Pacific titles. Olya made most finals as junior and placed 3rd at the International Youth Open Championships in Moscow (Spartak Cup).
Richard and Olya are the licentiate qualified dance professionals and adjudicators. They have joined forces in March 2012 and as a partnership had some of the following highlights:
- Twice New Zealand Professional National Ballroom Champions;
- Ranked as a number 1 Ballroom Professionals in New Zealand;
- Multiple New Zealand Ballroom and Latin representatives at the Asia Pacific Championships, Japan;
- Semi-finalists at the Asia Pacific Professional Ballroom Championships, Japan;
- Semi-finalists at the Open Professional Latin Galaxy Masters, Japan;
- New Zealand Ballroom representatives at the World Professional Ballroom Championships, USA.
Experience a sophisticated lesson in Ballroom or Latin dancing with Richard today – Book now!